Monday, April 8, 2013

Sketchbook (Spring Quarter Class)

We've entered the final quarter of this school year. I am taking a break from storytelling this quarter and focusing on much-needed drawing and technique. In a strange series of events with my credit transfers and previous course exemption, I found myself having to take another foundations drawing course. I decided that I could always use more practice with on-site drawing, so I signed up for the drawing elective, Sketchbook.

Here are some entries from the past two weeks (including a 7-day food diary assignment). I'm a bit rusty with watercolor.


CLASS TWO: BONE STUDIES IN INK


CLASS THREE: BELTS, BUCKLES, AND STRAPS


CLASS FOUR: ON-SITE DRAWINGS AT JERE'S FURNITURE WAREHOUSE





FIRST ASSIGNMENT: 7-DAY FOOD DIARY










I'm looking forward to practicing more with color media and drawing from life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment