Monday, April 30, 2018

T-Minus One Month!

I am happy to announce that I have completed the color work on my graphic novel, Minus! There are still a few tune-ups to make, but I am 95% done with the book. All that remains is creating chapter dividers and drawing up a book cover. It's been a long journey and I am so happy to be crossing the finish line next month.

There are so many to thank for their endless support. I am especially grateful to my husband for taking the brunt of our expenses as I scrambled to meet deadlines during these past 5 months.

Next year I will hold the printed book in my hands--and you will too!


Between coloring 93 pages, I was able to put together a Pacific Rim 2 illustration:



There was also this fun Art vs Artist tag going around:



And that does it, folks. In May, I hope to return to my Tijuana comic as I put the finishing touches on the graphic novel. Well there's more work ahead of me--time to get back at it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment