Thursday, November 30, 2017

Moving On

October was not a very productive month for me. After my injury in July, I have been playing a long game of catch-up.

November finalized my decision to leave my part-time job and return to freelancing full-time. This was a tough call to make, but a necessary one in order to pursue my future craft.



One of my proudest accomplishments in the past two months was putting together a mini-comic of my trip to Mexico. This is only a snippet of a larger story:



A post shared by Lisa Naffziger (@lisanaffziger) on

Here are some of the pages:











I enjoyed adapting a version of NaNoWriMo for comics last year, so I participated again this year. Over the course of the month, I scripted and drew thumbnails for 200 pages worth of a graphic novel. This time, my story is at 200 pages, but is incomplete. I plan on working on this large story very soon. This is your only clue:


It is with great pleasure that I also announce that I have reached another milestone for my graphic novel in-progress, Minus. As of today, I have drawn 150 out of 168 pages.


Well, it's the home stretch for me now. Wish me luck as I return to all-day art!



0 comments:

Post a Comment