Thursday, May 31, 2018

May Deadlines Met

I did it! After 2 years of hard work, my third graphic novel, Minus is finished! It's been an amazing journey putting this whole book together. I've learned a lot and I'm looking forward to starting up another story soon. Iron Circus Comics will distribute my book at the beginning of 2019--so hang tight!





Another project that I've juggled alongside my graphic novel is my Mexico journal comic. Normally I could complete a 30-page story in a few months, but this has been slowly put together over the course of a year. It's ready at last! The month of June will be dedicated to raising printing funds through kickstarter. You can place a preorder a copy as soon as tomorrow! Get excited!




I've tried my best so set aside time for some Daily Drawing Challenge, so here is a collection of other sketches:


















See you next month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment