Friday, August 24, 2012

A Friendly Word of Warning

Hey folks. It's about time I showed you what my big project of the summer was.

I've been tackling a webcomic since June. I'm still very much a beginner at this, so I didn't attempt anything further than 11 pages of tight pencils. The point was to set a realistic goal and meet it---and I not only crossed the finish line, but I did so ahead of schedule! It was a great learning experience, and that's what matters most to me.

So there you have it. Here's the first 11 pages of something I hope to continue working on.

 A Friendly Word of Warning is a loosely-autobiographical narration of my reluctance to go to college. But...there's a bit of a supernatural twist. Instead of actually leaving for school, I attend one in my sleep and find myself traveling between two realities.

Give it a read. This is only the beginning, I'll do more later.















0 comments:

Post a Comment