Monday, June 18, 2012

With it Being Summer

There's lot's of stuff I want to do. I don't head back to school until September, so let's see what I can squeeze in.

The gap in the update was all due to settling back in at home. I took a much-needed, week-long hiatus from drawing as soon as I got home. But now that I've recovered, I've put together a pretty reasonable schedule for the summer.

Here's what you can expect to see:

  • Five 30-minute fanart doodles each week
  • One polished illustration to enter in a county competition
  • Doodles that accidentally turn into something cool
  • Updates on my odd-jobs around town (I think there's money in painting children's room murals)
  • Ten out of thirty penciled pages of personal comic (you wont see anything until September 1st)
So yeah, fun stuff. I'll have some things up here by Friday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment