Friday, June 22, 2012

30min Fan Art: Legend of Korra

I'm jumping on the bandwagon and doing a daily doodle of sorts. Through out the weekdays I plan on warming up by sketching up some fan art within thirty minutes. I figure it would be something fun to challenge myself with this summer and it would ease me back into the discipline of drawing each day.

So I'm totally bonkers about the Legend of Korra. It's a really stellar series, so check it out if you haven't already. This week I did 30 minute pinups of some of the characters. These aren't portfolio pieces by any means, but I'm proud to have done one each day.

Asami

Bolin and Pabu

Korra (looking terrified? Alright.)

Mako

Meelo (obviously this week's finest work)

There you have it. I think I've been talked into sketching up World of Warcraft babes for next week. We'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment