Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Last Friday Night

Turned out to be amazing. I hope you made it downtown to see my stuff.



The November edition of Fourth Fridays turned out to be a huge success. I was happy to be a part of it. I didn't get the chance to see the other exhibits because I was stationed at Air Play Sports the entire time. The Fourth Fridays facebook group posted lots of pictures though in case you missed the other artists too.

Photographs via the Fourth Fridays Facebook Page

We had a great turnout despite the Black Friday conflict. So many people were buzzing around Air Play Sports that evening. I can't blame them though---the coffee was great and the music was gorgeous. I have some very talented friends who formed a folk band together. They go by the name of Grandeur! and they are amazing. Please give them a listen and make sure to like them on facebook!




Photo by Katie Sivits

I know I invited a lot of people to come out and see my art, but these boys were definitely the reason people stuck around the rest of the night.


That, or the funny french boy that Katie danced with. That was definitely pretty entertaining.

Well here's what was on display in case you missed it:

Photo by Katie Sivits

Go visit my Behance page to see the entire collection of watercolor weirdos. Each one is currently for sale----so hit me up if you're interested in prints.




0 comments:

Post a Comment