Wednesday, January 31, 2018

2018 Begins

I can't begin to describe how much I appreciate the opportunity to start the year by working at home. So much progress has been made-- I've had the inclement weather to thank for many days trapped at my desk.

Perhaps my largest accomplishment this month was completing the entire first pass of my graphic novel, Minus. January must be the month for this sort of thing, seeing as I finished my first webcomic, Petrichor at this time two years ago. I am finalizing revisions with my editor and then I can move on to the very last step: adding color.  This leaves the project right on track to be completed at the end of May. Three graphic novels in four years--not bad.



In other news, I have a plan to pitch a new graphic novel soon. That's all I will say for now.

And as always, here is a dump of my other sketches. This year is off to a good start!






























0 comments:

Post a Comment