Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Catching Up

After breaking my shoulder at the end of last month, I have spent the entirety of August trying to catch up on everything.

I have completed 122 pages of Minus at this point. I really should have 127 done, but I'm glad I'm closing in on the gap (I was over 10 pages behind previously).


Consequently, I have no warm-up sketches or any other projects to showcase for this month.

I participated in Capital City Comic Con for a second year. This is the only show that I have returned to so far. It went even better than the year before!


That's all for now. I'm hoping to make my deadlines with my book pages and continue working on a short story about my trip to Tijuana.




Maybe next month will be more productive. We will see.



0 comments:

Post a Comment