Saturday, April 25, 2015

April Sketches

This spring has been exploding with projects. Between finishing a graphic novel, starting new freelance work, and trying to put together a submissions packet for Oni Press, I'm pretty zonked.

I'm also excited to announce that I have printed copies of chapters 1 & 2 of Petrichor for sale! Email me at lisa.naffziger(at)gmail(dot)com to get a copy! $10 each, or get both chapters for $18.


This September at Rose City Comic Con in Portland OR, I will be tabling with the wonderful Cassie Anderson, creator of Ordinary Princess. I will have comics and other sweet stuff for sale-- so make sure to stop on by!

Remember, you can read Petrichor online: http://petrichor-comic.smackjeeves.com


And now let's wrap things up with a monthly art-dump:





















0 comments:

Post a Comment